So yeah, i get discouraged many times, but i don't blame anyone else other than myself. I am weak, but i tried my utmost best to keep trying to make things better although sometimes i can always foresee how the ending will be. We gotta be positive, ain't it??
The thing that i've learned throughout my boring-rocky-bouncy life is that all important and stupid decisions i made or will be making was and is solely based on my own DECISION. I never BLAME anyone else but me for whatever outcomes i faced from my actions and decisions. The day I realized that I am in charged of how i will approach problems in my life, that things will turn out better or worse because of me and nobody else, was the day I knew I would be happier and responsible person, just as God had blessed me with the proper tools and mechanisms embedded in my systems since the day of my creation to assist me wisely/stupidly act and respond to situations.
In an essence, i would say that i am wholly responsible for all my actions on CHOICES. So, yeah, if you want to feel perfect, please feel free to put all the blame on ME. I just love, love, love taking all the blames. Blames are like medicine to my soul.
I always tell myself these:
Don't...blame others for something that you do all the time
Don't...blame others for your stupidity
Don't...blame others when your life is all about the choices YOU make
Don't...blame others for criticizing you, but do reflect on your own behaviour
Because..your life is what you makie it. So don't blame others when you screw up!
Have a Happy Blaming Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment