I've tried....but to no use. Here's wishing you an eternity of happiness with your friends and whatever path you chooses. You'll always be in my prayers and in my heart.
I'm so sorry... for my handicap, unable to be the best kind of your typically expected teenage friends who are more LIKE you or the kind that has the type of thinking that suits your situation.
I'm so very sorry.. for provoking all the questions about life, religions,beliefs and thinking. I have no intention of drawing you away from whatever you believed in, i'm just being ME. I'm full of arguments, questions and provocations..and at first i thought you were different, like me, but i was totally wrong.
Don't say... i didn't try to please you, don't say that i didn't try to fit into your expectations, don't say i didn't try to hold on, don't say i didn't sacrifice, don't say i didn't care, don't say i didn't lower myself down to be at your level cause you knew damn well what i did and went through, for you. But as any human, i have emotions too, i have expectations too, and i am not your age, and i'm sorry for not being able to always stay in "teenage mode", because i'm not.
I'm sorry... i can't always be at presence all the time for you. I'm not sure whether you understand my situation, but believe me, everyday, every second i wished we had switched places.
I'm not a person who easily shows my emotions, but when i do, it is because of frustrations, from accumulated disappointment, from the feeling of being disrespect.
Well, at least.... i've opened your mind, be in your way of your realizing your potential, at least i've opened your eyes and heart to the world you once were so racist about, that has helped you achieved so many successes and friends, at least i've you taught a thing or two of life's experiences, at least i've brought changes to your life, at the very most, i'm glad i've touched you heart and you had been a beautiful part of my life, that i could once more learn to trust someone (i couldn't thank you more for that!)
I know I'm not a good worth of influence to you, but i really hope you will find peace and serenity with the many of your acquaintances. Till then, thank you for the trust, time, efforts, energy, confidences, concerns and sacrifices that you've invested in me, mostly for the beautiful memories.
Sincerely,
The gemok you used to know
No comments:
Post a Comment