How would you rate the flower Dahlia? do you find it beautiful? pleasing to your eyes and mind? does it make your day happier or brighter?
As for me, I am thankful to Allah for blessing me with a Dahlia "flower". This special flower was Allah's gift to me -to be my friend, foe and everything that i needed during my ups and downs, in health and sickness, in rational and even poyoness. She's always there to entertain my fads, whims,arguments, etc at all times. She motivates me when i'm down, she made me laugh and she even drives me mad some time. I truly loved this Dahlia flower very much and she certainly has brought changes in my life. I couldn't imagine life without her.
I pray for us to be as closest as can be forever, and to grow old and share the remaining balance of our life's memories- be it good or bad memories.
To my beautiful Dahlia, i love and cherished you and the happiness, sadness and poyoness that you have brought into my life. My deepest gratitude to you for accepting me as who i am, thank you for all that you have done and will do for me in the future if i were ever in need of extra hands, ears, and help, i am truly sorry for all the wrongdoings that i did to you- i know some times u cried because of me cause i also cried because of you. I want you to know that my life has been more colourful ever since you came, so please remain and add more colours, brightness and contrast to my life.
i am cried. :'( it is so touched!
ReplyDelete