Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kelaut jua akhirnya :(

I'm so sad, so sad, so very truly sad.. so sad with myself, angry with myself. Why? Because i didn't put in the effort i should for  this semester's final exam. In fact, today's papers was the worst bullshits i've ever composed. U nailed it peeps, i went into exam hall with almost ZERO reading on the subject. Honestly, i am terribly demotivated this semester. I've tried hard to recover myself but it's just ain't working. All i can say, my inner self is fighting a super hard battle for reasons that i myself cannot justify.
I blamed it on fatigue, i blamed it all on my surroundings, life events and chores, but hey, who am i kidding?
I have two more papers to go and with my current state, i think today's history is about to be repeated, although i prefer not to. Please pray for my recovery from this undefined indescribable sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment